Solidarity and uniform rules in bankruptcy problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Peris, Josep E., 2012. "Solidarity and uniform rules in bankruptcy problems," Working Papers 2072/182646, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, Herve, 2002. "Axiomatic cost and surplus sharing," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 289-357 Elsevier.
- Marc Fleurbaey & François Maniquet, 2006. "Compensation and responsibility," Working Papers halshs-00121367, HAL.
- Roland Luttens, 2010. "Minimal rights based solidarity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(1), pages 47-64, January.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- José-Manuel Giménez-Gómez & M. Marco-Gil, 2014.
"A new approach for bounding awards in bankruptcy problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(2), pages 447-469, August.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez & María del Carmen Marco, 2008. "A New Approach for Bounding Awards in Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Marco Gil, M. Carmen, 2012. "A New Approach for Bounding Awards in Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers 2072/182719, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
More about this item
KeywordsConstrained Equal Awards; Constrained Equal Losses; Lower bounds; Bankruptcy problems; Solidarity;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:qmetal:2012_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Carmona). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmalies.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.