Report NEP-GTH-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_33, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2012. "Learning and Technology Progress in Dynamic Games," Cahiers de recherche 1217, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia Muller & Christiane Schwieren, 2012. "What can the Big Five Personality Factors contribute to explain Small-Scale Economic Behavior?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-028/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix Bierbrauer & Martin Hellwig, 2011. "Mechanism Design and Voting for Public-Good Provision," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_31, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas Palfrey, 2012. "The Free Rider Problem: a Dynamic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- César Andrés Mantilla, 2012. "Cooperation under Fear, Greed and Prison: the Role of Redistributive Inequality in the Evolution of Cooperation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009386, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peris, Josep E. & Jiménez-Gómez, José M., 2012. "Solidarity and uniform rules in bankruptcy problems," QM&ET Working Papers 12-8, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Testing a Forgotten Aspect of Akerlof's Gift Exchange Hypothesis: Relational Contracts with Individual and Uniform Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).