Robert Aumann's and Thomas Schelling's Contributions to Game Theory: Analyses of Conflict and Cooperation
Advanced information on the Bank of Sweden Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2005.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey C. Ely & Johannes Horner & Wojciech Olszewski, 2003.
"Belief-free Equilibria in Repeated Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
666156000000000367, David K. Levine.
- Sandeep Baliga & Tomas Sjostrom, 2001.
"Arms Races and Negotiations,"
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Sandeep Baliga & Tomas Sjostrom, 2001. "Arms Races and Negotiations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000005, David K. Levine.
- Sandeep Baliga & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Arms Races and Negotiations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000766, David K. Levine.
- Balinga, Sandeep & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2001. "Arms Races and Negotiations," Working Papers 3-01-2, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Sandeep Baliga & Tomas Sjostrom, 2001. "Arms Races and Negotiations," Economics Working Papers 0007, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-93, May.
- Abreu, Dilip & Dutta, Prajit K & Smith, Lones, 1994. "The Folk Theorem for Repeated Games: A NEU Condition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 939-48, July.
- R. J. Aumann & M. Kurz & A. Neyman, 1983. "Voting for Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 677-693.
- Sergiu Hart, 2005.
"An Interview with Robert Aumann,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp386, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Guth, Werner & Ritzberger, Klaus & van Damme, Eric, 2004.
"On the Nash bargaining solution with noise,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 697-713, June.
- Güth, W. & Ritzberger, K. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2004. "On the Nash Bargaining Solution with noise," Other publications TiSEM 2def5ecc-d422-4c00-b049-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Güth, W. & Ritzberger, K. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2002. "On the Nash Bargaining Solution with Noise," Discussion Paper 2002-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mehta, Judith & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1994. "The Nature of Salience: An Experimental Investigation of Pure Coordination Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 658-73, June.
- Friedman, James W, 1979. "Non-Cooperative Equilibria for Exit Supergames," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(1), pages 147-56, February.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Sorin, Sylvain, 1989. "Cooperation and bounded recall," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-39, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:2005_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.