Universalizing Complete Access to Finance: Key Conceptual Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein, 2003. "Libertarian Paternalism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 175-179, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Rogelio, 2015.
"Financial Inclusion, Poverty, and Income Inequality in Developing Asia,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
426, Asian Development Bank.
- Cyn-Young Park, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Poverty, and Income Inequality in Developing Asia," Working Papers id:6654, eSocialSciences.
- Vivek Rao, 2015. "Developing the Financial Sector and Expanding Market Instruments to Support a Post-2015 Development Agenda in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers id:6632, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial system; financial products providers; financial well being;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .