Two Decades of Rising Inequality and Declining Poverty in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonin, Konstantin, 2003.
"Why the rich may favor poor protection of property rights,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 715-731, December.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2002. "Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 544, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2003. "Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights," Working Papers w0022, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
Keywordsexpenditure inequality; Gini coefficient; Lao PDR; poverty reduction;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D39 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Other
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .