Is the Economic Crisis Over (and Out)?
This note analyzes the recent global recession: its causes, the predictability of the timing of its start and of its end, and the implications for macro policy. These follow from the general-equilibrium macro model of Abadir and Talmain (2002) and its implications for a new type of macroeconometrics. The note also proposes some banking regulations, and presents prospects for the future.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Patara, 3, 47921 Rimini (RN)|
Web page: http://www.rcfea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2001.
"Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel,"
w200106, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2002. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 749-779.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, . "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Discussion Papers 01/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Caggiano, Giovanni & Talmain, Gabriel, 2013.
"Nelson–Plosser revisited: The ACF approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 22-34.
- Karim Abadir & Giovanni Caggiano & Gabriel Talmain, 2005. "Nelson-Plosser Revisited: the ACF Approach," Working Papers 2005_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Karim M. Abadir & Gabriel Talmain & Giovanni Caggiano, 2008. "Nelson-Plosser revisited: the ACF approach," Working Paper Series 18_08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:rim:rimwps:18-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rim:rimwps:17-08 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimpre:02_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.