Is the Economic Crisis Over (and Out)?
This note analyzes the recent global recession: its causes, the predictability of the timing of its start and of its end, and the implications for macro policy. These follow from the general-equilibrium macro model of Abadir and Talmain (2002) and its implications for a new type of macroeconometrics. The note also proposes some banking regulations, and presents prospects for the future.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Patara, 3, 47921 Rimini (RN)|
Web page: http://www.rcfea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karim M. Abadir & Gabriel Talmain & Giovanni Caggiano, 2008.
"Nelson-Plosser revisited: the ACF approach,"
Working Paper Series
18_08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, .
"Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel,"
01/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2002. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 749-779.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2001. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Working Papers w200106, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:rim:rimwps:18-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rim:rimwps:17-08 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:23_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.