California Industry Impacts of a Statewide Carbon Pricing Policy with Output-Based Rebates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2008.
"Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 113-134.
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2006. "Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," NBER Working Papers 12530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2006. "Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," Working Papers 625, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Soo Jung Ha & Geoffrey Hewings & Karen Turner, 2008.
"Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies,"
0810, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ha, Soo Junga & Turner, Karen & Hewings, Geoffrey, 2008. "Econometric Estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
Keywordscarbon price; competitiveness; input-output analysis; output-based allocation;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-11-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .