Econometric Estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Soo Jung Ha & Geoffrey Hewings & Karen Turner, 2008. "Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies," Working Papers 0810, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda Ferguson & David Learmonth & Peter G McGregor & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2007.
"The Impact of the Barnett Formula on the Scottish Economy: Endogenous Population and Variable Formula Proportions,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 39(12), pages 3008-3027, December.
- Linda Ferguson & David Learmonth & Peter G McGregor & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2007. "The impact of the Barnett formula on the Scottish economy: endogenous population and variable formula proportions," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(12), pages 3008-3027, December.
- Domingues, Edson P. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey, 2008. "Sensitivity analysis in applied general equilibrium models: An empirical assessment for MERCOSUR free trade areas agreements," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 287-306, May.
- Turner, Karen, 2008.
"A computable general equilibrium analysis of the relative price sensitivity required to induce rebound effects in response to an improvement in energy efficiency in the UK economy,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Karen Turner, 2008. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of the Relative Price Sensitivity Required to Induce Rebound Effects in Response to an Improvement in Energy Efficiency in the UK Economy," Working Papers 0807, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2002.
"Import price elasticities: reconsidering the evidence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 282-306, May.
- Erkel-Rousse, H. & Mirza, D., 2000. "Import Price-Elasticities : Reconsidering the Evidence," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Helene Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2000. "Import Price-Elastcities: Reconsidering the Evidence," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0909, Econometric Society.
- Reinert, Kenneth A. & Roland-Holst, David W., 1992. "Armington elasticities for United States manufacturing sectors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 631-639, October.
- Stephen P. King, 2000. "Introduction," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(1), pages 65-66.
- Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2009. "Do increases in energy efficiency improve environmental quality and sustainability?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 692-709, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morgenstern, Richard & Moore, Eric, 2011. "California Industry Impacts of a Statewide Carbon Pricing Policy with Output-Based Rebates," Discussion Papers dp-11-05, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium model; computable general; regional modelling; import elasticity;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:sirdps:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sireeuk.html .