Energy-Efficiency Program Evaluations: Opportunities for Learning and Inputs to Incentive Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence C. Hamilton, 1992. "How Robust is Robust Regression?," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levinson, Arik, 2014.
"California energy efficiency: Lessons for the rest of the world, or not?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 269-289.
- Arik Levinson, 2013. "California Energy Efficiency: Lessons for the Rest of the World, or Not?," NBER Working Papers 19123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arik Levinson, 2013. "California Energy Efficiency: Lessons for the Rest of the World, or Not?," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; third-party evaluation; energy-savings measurement;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-10-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .