Report NEP-ENE-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brophy Haney, A. & Pollitt, M.G., 2010. "Exploring the Determinants of ‘Best Practice’ in Network Regulation: The Case of the Electricity Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1020, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, D., 2010. "A Nuclear Future? UK Government Policy and the Role of the Market?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1019, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stefan Ambec & Claude Crampes, 2010. "Electricity Production with Intermittent Sources of Energy," LERNA Working Papers 10.07.313, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Frauke G. Braun & Liz Hooper & Robert Wand & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovation in Concentrating Solar Power Technologies: A Study Drawing on Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 994, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frauke G. Braun & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovative Activity in Wind and Solar Technology: Empirical Evidence on Knowledge Spillovers Using Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 993, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kaufman, Noah & Palmer, Karen, 2010. "Energy-Efficiency Program Evaluations: Opportunities for Learning and Inputs to Incentive Mechanisms," Discussion Papers dp-10-16, Resources For the Future.
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
- Luisanna Onnis & Patrizio Tirelli, 2010. "Challenging the popular wisdom. New estimates of the unobserved economy," Working Papers 184, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market Under Bilateral Monopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-16, CIRANO.
- Carlos Montoro, 2010. "Oil shocks and optimal monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 307, Bank for International Settlements.
- Don Bredin & John Elder & Stilianos Fountas, 2010. "The Effects of Uncertainty about Oil Prices in G-7," Working Papers 200840, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00472420_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maureen L. Cropper & Yi Jiang & Anna Alberini & Patrick Baur, 2010. "Getting Cars Off the Road: The Cost-Effectiveness of an Episodic Pollution Control Program," NBER Working Papers 15904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jessica Fouilloux, 2010. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis in the EU ETS Markets for the CO2 Emission Allowances: Evidence from Phase I and Phase II," Working Papers hal-00473727, HAL.
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes & Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Kranti Mulik, 2010. "Modeling the Effects of Pasture Expansion on Emissions from Land-Use Change," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp504, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard Betts & Pete Falloon & Andy Wiltshire & Richard S.J. Tol, 2010. "Climate Change Impacts on Global Agriculture," Working Papers FNU-185, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2010.
- Atak, Alev & Linton, Oliver B. & Xiao, Zhijie, 2010. "A Semiparametric Panel Model for Unbalanced Data with Application to Climate Change in the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 22079, University Library of Munich, Germany.