Deferred compensation and risk-taking incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarque, Arantxa, 2010. "Repeated moral hazard with effort persistence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2412-2423, November.
- Hugo Hopenhayn & Arantxa Jarque, 2010.
"Unobservable Persistent Productivity and Long Term Contracts,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 333-349, April.
- Jarque, Arantxa & Hopenhayn, Hugo, 2009. "Unobservable Persistant Productivity and Long Term Contracts," UC3M Working papers. Economics we092717, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hugo Hopenhayn & Arantxa Jarque, 2009. "Code files for "Unobservable Persistent Productivity and Long Term Contracts"," Computer Codes 07-192, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Gollier, 2004. "The Economics of Risk and Time," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262572249.
- Peter DeMarzo & Darrell Duffie, 1999. "A Liquidity-Based Model of Security Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 65-100, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2016-09-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2016-09-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2016-09-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIC-2016-09-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-09-11 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.