Report NEP-UPT-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2016. "Portfolio Choice with High Frequency Data: CRRA Preferences and the Liquidity Effect," GEMF Working Papers 2016-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Wioletta Szeligowska & Marek Kaluszka, 2016. "On Jensen's inequality for generalized Choquet integral with an application to risk aversion," Papers 1609.00554, arXiv.org.
- Galizzi, Matteo M. & Machado, Sara R. & Miniaci, Raffaele, 2016. "Temporal stability, cross-validity, and external validity of risk preferences measures: experimental evidence from a UK representative sample," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67554, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francis Larson & John List & Robert Metcalfe, 2016. "Can Myopic Loss Aversion Explain the Equity Premium Puzzle? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment with Professional Traders," Natural Field Experiments 00534, The Field Experiments Website.
- Liurui Deng & Traian A. Pirvu, 2016. "Multi-period investment strategies under Cumulative Prospect Theory," Papers 1608.08490, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Roman Inderst & Marcus Opp & Florian Hoffmann, 2016. "Deferred compensation and risk-taking incentives," 2016 Meeting Papers 674, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Vassilopoulos, Achilleas, 2016. "Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course," MPRA Paper 73548, University Library of Munich, Germany.