Dynamics of Exchange Rates and Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2011.
"Aggregation and the PPP Puzzle in a Sticky-Price Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2391-2424, October.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2008. "Aggregation and the PPP puzzle in a sticky-price model," Staff Reports 351, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2010. "Aggregation and the PPP puzzle in a sticky-price model," Working Paper Series 2010-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael, 2014.
"Conditional risk premia in currency markets and other asset classes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-225.
- Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Conditional Risk Premia in Currency Markets and Other Asset Classes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Lettau & Matteo Maggiori & Michael Weber, 2013. "Conditional Risk Premia in Currency Markets and Other Asset Classes," NBER Working Papers 18844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suleyman Basak & Anna Pavlova, 2013. "Asset Prices and Institutional Investors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1728-1758, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2015-11-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IFN-2015-11-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-11-01 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .