Dynamics of Exchange Rates and Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2011.
"Aggregation and the PPP Puzzle in a Sticky-Price Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2391-2424, October.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2008. "Aggregation and the PPP puzzle in a sticky-price model," Staff Reports 351, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2010. "Aggregation and the PPP puzzle in a sticky-price model," Working Paper Series 2010-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael, 2014.
"Conditional risk premia in currency markets and other asset classes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-225.
- Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Conditional Risk Premia in Currency Markets and Other Asset Classes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Lettau & Matteo Maggiori & Michael Weber, 2013. "Conditional Risk Premia in Currency Markets and Other Asset Classes," NBER Working Papers 18844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suleyman Basak & Anna Pavlova, 2013. "Asset Prices and Institutional Investors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1728-1758, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2015-11-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IFN-2015-11-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-11-01 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.