Report NEP-DGE-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Dyrda & Marcelo Pedroni, 2015. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks," Working Papers tecipa-550, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Ottonello, 2015. "Capital Unemployment, Financial Shocks, and Investment Slumps," 2015 Meeting Papers 1153, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Patrick A. Pintus & Yi Wen & Xiaochuan Xing, 2015. "Interest Rate Dynamics, Variable-Rate Loan Contracts, and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2015-32, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tao Zha & Jianjun Miao & Zheng Liu, 2015. "Land Prices and Unemployment," 2015 Meeting Papers 1118, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Adam Blandin, 2015. "Disciplining the Human Capital Model: Learning By Doing, Ben-Porath, and Policy Analysis," 2015 Meeting Papers 1147, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Serena Rhee & Fatih Karahan, 2015. "Population Aging, Migration Spillovers and the Decline in Interstate Migration," 2015 Meeting Papers 1177, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Salvatore Nisticò & Guido Traficante, 2015. "Government spending and the exchange rate," Working Papers 4/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Rodrigo Mariscal & Andrew Powell & Guido Sandleris & Pilar Tavella, 2015. "Sovereign Defaults: has the current system resulted in lasting (re)solutions?," Business School Working Papers 2015-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Frederic Malherbe, 2015. "Optimal Capital Requirements over the Business and Financial Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 1154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni & Christian Matthes, 2015. "Approximating Time Varying Structural Models With Time Invariant Structures," Working Paper 15-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Yicheng Wang, 2015. "Can Wage Dynamics in Long-term Employment Relationships Help Mitigate Financial Shocks?," 2015 Meeting Papers 1189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Borys Grochulski & Yuzhe Zhang, 2015. "Optimal Liquidity Regulation With Shadow Banking," Working Paper 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Engin Kara & Ahmed Jamal Pirzaday, 2015. "Risk, Intermediate Input Prices and Missing Deflation During the Great Recession," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1521, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ignacio Presno & Scott Davis, 2015. "Capital Controls as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 1167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pedro Carneiro & Italo Lopez Garcia & Kjell G. Salvanes & Emma Tominey, 2015. "Intergenerational mobility and the timing of parental income," CeMMAP working papers CWP66/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rody Manuelli, 2015. "AIDS, Human Capital and Development," 2015 Meeting Papers 1193, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebastián Cea-Echenique & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2014. "Credit segmentation in general equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14095r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2015.
- Carillo-Tudela, Carlos & Coles, Melvyn, 2015. "Quit Turnover and the Business Cycle: A Survey," Economics Series 317, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jan Eeckhout & Ilse Lindenlaub, 2015. "Unemployment cycles," IFS Working Papers W15/26, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2015. "Ownership networks and aggregate volatility," 2015 Meeting Papers 1157, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Maggiori & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Dynamics of Exchange Rates and Capital Flows," 2015 Meeting Papers 1104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kaiji Chen & Tao Zha, 2015. "Assessing the macroeconomic impact of bank intermediation shocks: a structural approach," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2015. "Income Inequality and Asset Prices under Redistributive Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregor Jarosch & Maryam Farboodi, 2015. "Who is at the Core of Financial Networks? The Role of Meeting Technologies," 2015 Meeting Papers 1102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aaron Hedlund, 2015. "Failure to Launch: Housing, Debt Overhang, and the Inflation Option During the Great Recession," Working Papers 1515, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo E. Giordani, 2015. "Market Frictions in Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CELEG 1505, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Viktoria C. E. Langer, 2015. "Good news about news shocks," Working Papers 053, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Satoshi Tanaka & David Wiczer & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Fatih Guvenen, 2015. "Occupational Switching and Self-Discovery in the Labor Market," 2015 Meeting Papers 1181, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christoph Boehm, 2015. "Household Balance Sheets, Default, and Fiscal Policy at the Zero Lower Bound," 2015 Meeting Papers 1195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michal Szkup, 2015. "Preventing Self-Fulfilling Crises," 2015 Meeting Papers 1144, Society for Economic Dynamics.