Disciplining the Human Capital Model: Learning By Doing, Ben-Porath, and Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Huggett & Alejandro Badel, 2013.
"Taxing Top Earners: A Human Capital Perspective,"
2013 Meeting Papers
625, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Badel, Alejandro & Huggett, Mark, 2014. "Taxing top earners: a human capital perspective," Working Papers 2014-17, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alejandro Badel & Mark Huggett, 2014. "Taxing Top Earners: A Human Capital Perspective," Working Papers 2014-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mark Huggett & Alejandro Badel, 2014. "Taxing Top Earners: A Human Capital Perspective," Working Papers gueconwpa~14-14-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- William Peterman, 2016.
"The effect of endogenous human capital accumulation on optimal taxation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 21, pages 46-71, July.
- William Peterman, 2012. "The Effect of Endogenous Human Capital Accumulation on Optimal Taxation," 2012 Meeting Papers 204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "The effect of endogenous human capital accumulation on optimal taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- William Peterman, 2016. "Code and data files for "The Effect of Endogenous Human Capital Accumulation on Optimal Taxation"," Computer Codes 14-205, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Heckman, James J, 1976. "A Life-Cycle Model of Earnings, Learning, and Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 11-44, August.
- Hansen, Gary D. & Imrohoroglu, Selahattin, 2009.
"Business cycle fluctuations and the life cycle: How important is on-the-job skill accumulation?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2293-2309, November.
- Gary D. Hansen & Selo Imrohoroglu, 2007. "Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Life Cycle: How Important is On-The-Job Skill Accumulation?," NBER Working Papers 13603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabian Kindermann & Dirk Krueger, 2014. "The Redistributive Benefits of Progressive Labor and Capital Income Taxation," 2014 Meeting Papers 221, Society for Economic Dynamics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Disciplining the Human Capital Model: Learning By Doing, Ben-Porath, and Policy Analysis
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2015-11-10 22:40:56
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:1147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.