Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2014. "Taxation of Human Capital and Wage Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 818-850.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2013. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "Taxation of Human Capital and Wage Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," NBER Working Papers 15526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Staff Report 438, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsWage inequality; human capital; skill-biased technical change; tax policies;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-04-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2010-04-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-17 (Labour Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:09/23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.