Report NEP-OPM-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Maggiori & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Dynamics of Exchange Rates and Capital Flows," 2015 Meeting Papers 1104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Chamon, Marcos & Ghosh, Atish & Ostry, Jonathan D, 2015. "Are Capital Inflows Expansionary or Contractionary? Theory, Policy Implications, and Some Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatás, Antonio & Summers, Lawrence, 2015. "The Permanent Effects of Fiscal Consolidations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 10898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Salvatore Nisticò & Guido Traficante, 2015. "Government spending and the exchange rate," Working Papers 4/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Andrei Shleifer & Alp Simsek & Matthew Rognlie, 2015. "Investment Hangover and the Great Recession," 2015 Meeting Papers 1171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2016. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," Working Paper 344401, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zeyyad Mandalinci & Haroon Mumtaz, 2015. "Global Economic Divergence and Portfolio Capital Flows to Emerging Markets," Working Papers 757, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ignacio Presno & Scott Davis, 2015. "Capital Controls as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 1167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alberto Botta, 2015. "The Macroeconomics of a Financial Dutch Disease," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_850, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrea Ferrero & Martin Seneca, 2015. "Notes on the Underground: Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 158, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Unger, Robert, 2015. "Asymmetric credit growth and current account imbalances in the euro area," Discussion Papers 36/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Stephane Dees, 2015. "Credit, Asset Prices and Business Cycles at the Global Level," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1517, European Regional Science Association.
- Diego Restuccia & Margarida Duarte, 2015. "Relative Prices and Sectoral Productivity," 2015 Meeting Papers 1199, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pablo Ottonello, 2015. "Capital Unemployment, Financial Shocks, and Investment Slumps," 2015 Meeting Papers 1153, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anatolyev, Stanislav & Gospodinov, Nikolay & Jamali, Ibrahim & Liu, Xiaochun, 2015. "Foreign exchange predictability during the financial crisis: implications for carry trade profitability," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.