A Quantitative Theory of Credit Scoring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Athreya, Kartik & Sánchez, Juan M. & Tam, Xuan S. & Young, Eric R., 2012.
"Bankruptcy and delinquency in a model of unsecured debt,"
2012-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 22 Dec 2016.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Sanchez, Juan M. & Tam, Xuan S. & Young, Eric R., 2016. "Bankruptcy and Delinquency in a Model of Unsecured Debt," Working Paper 16-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- David B. Gross, 2002.
"An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 319-347, March.
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 1999. "An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency," NBER Working Papers 8409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kartik Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2012.
"A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 153-183, July.
- Kartik Athreya, 2008. "A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit," 2008 Meeting Papers 68, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kartik B. Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2011. "A quantitative theory of information and unsecured credit," Working Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1987. "Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 179-221.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sobel, Joel, 1987. "Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 647-661, May.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1989. "Asymmetric information, financial markets, and financial institutions Where are we currently going?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 277-285, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2013-11-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2013-11-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .