Asymmetric information, financial markets, and financial institutions Where are we currently going?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Steven Ongena, 1995. "Monetary policy and credit conditions: new evidence," Macroeconomics 9503001, EconWPA.
- Elsas, Ralf & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2000.
"Collateral, default risk, and relationship lending: An empirical study on financial contracting,"
CFS Working Paper Series
1999/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2000. "Collateral, Default Risk, and Relationship Lending: An Empirical Study on Financial Contracting," CEPR Discussion Papers 2540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kartik Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2012.
"A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 153-183, July.
- Kartik Athreya, 2008. "A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit," 2008 Meeting Papers 68, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kartik B. Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2011. "A quantitative theory of information and unsecured credit," Working Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Elsas, Ralf & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 1998.
"Is relationship lending special? Evidence from credit-file data in Germany,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1283-1316, October.
- Elsas, Ralf & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 1998. "Is relationship lending special? Evidence from credit-file data in Germany," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Philippe DULBECCO, 2000. "The Dynamics of the Institutional Change and the Market Economy: An Austrian Analysis," Working Papers 200010, CERDI.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Van Long, Ngo & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2001. "Protection, lobbying, and market structure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 383-409, August.
- Xuan Tam & Eric Young & Kartik Athreya, 2013. "A Quantitative Theory of Credit Scoring," 2013 Meeting Papers 382, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oh, Joon-Hee & Johnston, Wesley J., 2014. "Credit lender–borrower relationship in the credit card market – Implications for credit risk management strategy and relationship marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1086-1095.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:277-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.