Asymmetric Information and Employment Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Lubik & Michael Krause, 2004.
"On-the-Job Search and the Cyclical Dynamics of the Labor Market,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
513, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Michael U. Krause & Thomas A. Lubik, 2010. "On-the-job search and the cyclical dynamics of the labor market," Working Paper 10-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Krause, M.U. & Lubik, T.A., 2004. "On-the-job Search and the Cyclical Dynamics of the Labor Market," Discussion Paper 2004-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Michael U. Krause, 2005. "On-the-job Search and the Cyclical Dynamics of the Labor Market," 2005 Meeting Papers 792, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael U. Krause & Thomas A. Lubik, 2006. "On-the-Job Search and the Cyclical Dynamics of the Labor Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 455, Society for Computational Economics.
- Krause, Michael & Lubik, Thomas A., 2007. "On-the-job search and the cyclical dynamics of the labor market," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Vacancies; Business Cycle; Asymmetric Information;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2007-01-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed006:215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .