Social Mobility and the Wellbeing of Individuals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tak Wing Chan & John Ermisch, 2015. "Residential proximity of parents and their adult offspring in the United Kingdom, 2009-10," Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 69(3), pages 355-372, November.
- Miles Corak, 2013.
"Income Inequality, Equality of Opportunity, and Intergenerational Mobility,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 79-102, Summer.
- Corak, Miles, 2013. "Income Inequality, Equality of Opportunity, and Intergenerational Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:espost:171933 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tak Chan & John Ermisch, 2015. "Proximity of Couples to Parents: Influences of Gender, Labor Market, and Family," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 379-399, April.
- Robert Erikson & John H. Goldthorpe, 2002. "Intergenerational Inequality: A Sociological Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 31-44, Summer.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-47, June.
- Nikolaev, Boris & Burns, Ainslee, 2014. "Intergenerational mobility and subjective well-being—Evidence from the general social survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 82-96.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial mobility; Wellbeing; Dissociative thesis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .