Report NEP-HAP-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaëlle Ferrant & Alexandre Kolev & Caroline Tassot, 2017. "The pursuit of happiness: Does gender parity in social institutions matter?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 337, OECD Publishing.
- Schöb, Ronnie & Knabe, Andreas & Weimann, Joachim, 2016. "The subjective well-being of workfare participants: Insights from a Day Reconstruction Survey," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145816, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2016. "Pension generosity and mental wellbeing: The effect of eradicating poverty at old-age," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145910, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andrew Clark & Sarah Flèche & Richard Layard & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2017. "Origins of happiness," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 497, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tak Wing Chan, 2017. "Social Mobility and the Wellbeing of Individuals," DoQSS Working Papers 17-01, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.