Econometric Modeling and Estimation of Theoretically Consistent Housing Price Indexes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2008. "Hedonic Imputation And The Price Index Problem: An Application To Housing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 593-609, October.
- Eurostat, 2013. "Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17280, June.
- Mick Silver, 1999. "An Evaluation Of The Use Of Hedonic Regressions For Basic Components Of Consumer Price Indices," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 41-56, March.
- Eugene Kouassi & Joel Sango & J. M. Bosson Brou & Francis N. Teubissi & Kern O. Kymn, 2011. "Prediction from the regression model with two‐way error components," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 541-564, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mick Silver, 2016. "How to Better Measure Hedonic Residential Property Price Indexes," IMF Working Papers 2016/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Mundaca, Fernando & Sánchez, Elmer, 2018. "Índice de precios de inmuebles: Un enfoque hedónico," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 36, pages 55-74.
- Robert J. Hill & Michael Scholz & Chihiro Shimizu & Miriam Steurer, 2018.
"An evaluation of the methods used by European countries to compute their official house price Indices,"
Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics, Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE), issue 500-501-5, pages 221-238.
- Robert Hill & Michael Scholz & Chihiro Shimizu & Miriam Steurer, 2018. "An Evaluation of the Methods Used by European Countries to Compute their Official House Price Indices," ERES eres2018_201, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Daniel Melser, 2017. "Residential Real Estate, Risk, Return and Home Characteristics: Evidence from Sydney 2002-14," ERES eres2017_296, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Olivier Schöni, 2014. "Asymptotic Properties of Imputed Hedonic Price Indices," SERC Discussion Papers 0166, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jéssica Fernanda Castaño Lavado. & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2015.
"Revisión Metodológica de Índices de Precios de la Vivienda,"
Temas de Estabilidad Financiera
81, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jéssica Fernanda Castaño Lavado & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2015. "Revisión Metodológica de Índices de Precios de la Vivienda," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013317, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jéssica Fernanda Castaño Lavado & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2015. "Revisión Metodológica de Índices de Precios de la Vivienda," Borradores de Economia 895, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sofie R. Waltl, 2019.
"Variation Across Price Segments and Locations: A Comprehensive Quantile Regression Analysis of the Sydney Housing Market,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 723-756, September.
- Sofie R. Waltl, 2015. "Variation across price segments and locations: A comprehensive quantile regression analysis of the Sydney housing market," Graz Economics Papers 2015-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Iqbal A. Syed & Jan De Haan, 2017.
"Age, Time, Vintage, And Price Indexes: Measuring The Depreciation Pattern Of Houses,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 580-600, January.
- Iqbal Syed & Jan de Haan, 2016. "Age, Time, Vintage, and Price Indexes: Measuring the Depreciation Pattern of Houses," Discussion Papers 2016-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Schöni, Olivier, 2014. "Asymptotic properties of imputed hedonic price indices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert J. Hill & Miriam Steurer, 2020. "Commercial Property Price Indices and Indicators: Review and Discussion of Issues Raised in the CPPI Statistical Report of Eurostat (2017)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 66(3), pages 736-751, September.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2014.
"Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes: the case of unique, infrequently traded assets,"
Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(2), pages 91-117, May.
- Esmeralda Ramalho & Joquim Ramalho, 2014. "Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes:the case of unique, infrequently traded assets," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Robert J. Hill & Alicia N. Rambaldi & Michael Scholz, 2018. "Higher Frequency Hedonic Property Price Indices: A State Space Approach," Graz Economics Papers 2018-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Yi Huang & Geoffrey Hewings, 2021. "More Reliable Land Price Index: Is There a Slope Effect?," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-24, March.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Cameron S. Fletcher, 2014. "Hedonic Imputed Property Price Indexes: The Effects of Econometric Modeling Choices," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S2), pages 423-448, November.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2015.
"Residential Property Price Indices For Tokyo,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(8), pages 1659-1714, December.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2013. "Residential Property Price Indexes for Tokyo," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 3, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2013. "Residential Property Price Indexes for Tokyo," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-16, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 11 Apr 2013.
- Lepinteur, Anthony & Waltl, Sofie R., 2020.
"Tracking Owners' Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
299, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Anthony Lepinteur & Sofie R. Waltl, 2020. "Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics," LISER Working Paper Series 2021-02, LISER.
- Anthony Lepinteur & Sofie R. Waltl, 2020. "Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp299, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ramírez Muñoz de Toro, Gonzalo R. & Uriarte, Juan I. & Delbianco, Fernando & Larrosa, Juan M.C., 2017. "Un modelo hedónico de precios en línea de automóviles usados en Argentina || A Hedonic Model of Online Prices of Used Cars in Argentina," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 24(1), pages 25-53, Diciembre.
- Daniel Melser & Robert J. Hill, 2019. "Residential Real Estate, Risk, Return and Diversification: Some Empirical Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 111-146, July.
- Jan Bruha & Michal Hlavacek & Lubos Komarek, 2017. "House Prices and Household Consumption: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2017/11, Czech National Bank.
- Adrienne Mack & Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2011. "A cross-country quarterly database of real house prices: a methodological note," Globalization Institute Working Papers 99, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqcepa:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.