Econometric Modeling and Estimation of Theoretically Consistent Housing Price Indexes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 53-62.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2008. "Hedonic Imputation And The Price Index Problem: An Application To Housing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 593-609, October.
- Eurostat, 2013. "Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17280.
- Silver, Mick, 1999. "An Evaluation of the Use of Hedonic Regressions for Basic Components of Consumer Price Indices," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 41-56, March.
- Eugene Kouassi & Joel Sango & J. M. Bosson Brou & Francis N. Teubissi & Kern O. Kymn, 2011. "Prediction from the regression model with two‐way error components," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 541-564, September.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-08-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-08-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqcepa:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .