Evaluating The Relative Impact Of Fiscal Incentives And Trade Policies On The Returns To Manufacturing In Taiwan 1955-1995
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2007. "Evaluating the Relative Impact of Fiscal Incentives and Trade Policies on the Returns to Manufacturing in Taiwan, 1955-1995 ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 75-100, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ya-Hwei Yang, 1993. "Government Policy and Strategic Industries: The Case of Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, pages 387-411 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2000. "Promoting Export–Oriented Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Tax and Customs Issues," Development Discussion Papers 2000-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1998. "A Vision of the Growth Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 1-32, March.
More about this item
Keywordstax incentives; export promotion; industrialization; real exchange rate; trade policy; Taiwan;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2006-04-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-PBE-2006-04-29 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-04-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.