Knowledge Commodification and New Patterns of Specialisation: Professionals and Experts in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- Hodson, Mike & Marvin, Simon, 2010. "Can cities shape socio-technical transitions and how would we know if they were?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 477-485, May.
- Bernhard Truffer & Lars Coenen, 2012. "Environmental Innovation and Sustainability Transitions in Regional Studies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 1-21, November.
- Patrick Cohendet & David Grandadam & Laurent Simon & Ignasi Capdevila, 2014. "Epistemic communities, localization and the dynamics of knowledge creation," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 929-954.
- Harald Rohracher & Philipp SpÃ¤th, 2014. "The Interplay of Urban Energy Policy and Socio-technical Transitions: The Eco-cities of Graz and Freiburg in Retrospect," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(7), pages 1415-1431, May.
- T. Lawrence & R. Suddaby & B. Leca, 2011. "Institutional work - Re-focusing institutional studies of organization," Post-Print hal-00802293, HAL.
- Strambach Simone & Klement Benjamin, 2013. "Exploring plasticity in the development path of the automotive industry in Baden-Württemberg: the role of combinatorial knowledge dynamics," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1-2), pages 67-82, October.
- Harriet Bulkeley & Vanesa CastÃ¡n Broto & Anne Maassen, 2014. "Low-carbon Transitions and the Reconfiguration of Urban Infrastructure," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(7), pages 1471-1486, May.
- Simone Strambach, 2010.
"Path Dependence and Path Plasticity: The Co-evolution of Institutions and Innovation – the German Customized Business Software Industry,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 19
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simone Strambach, 2008. "Path Dependency and Path Plasticity: the Co-evolution of Institutions and Innovation - the German Customized Business Software Industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2008-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Frederic Rychen & Jean-Benoit Zimmermann, 2008. "Clusters in the Global Knowledge-based Economy: Knowledge Gatekeepers and Temporary Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 767-776.
- Elizabeth Shove & Gordon Walker, 2007. "CAUTION! Transitions ahead: politics, practice, and sustainable transition management," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(4), pages 763-770, April.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Harald Bathelt & Nina Schuldt, 2008. "Between Luminaires and Meat Grinders: International Trade Fairs as Temporary Clusters," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 853-868.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge development; Innovation; Professional Services; Business Services; Organization;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-10-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-10-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-10-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-10-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pum:wpaper:2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .