Report NEP-SBM-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Borje, 2010. "Firm Strategy, Location and MNE-networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 241, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Knowledge Commodification and New Patterns of Specialisation: Professionals and Experts in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bates, Timothy & Lofstrom, Magnus & Servon, Lisa, 2010. "Why Have Lending Programs Targeting Disadvantaged Small-Business Borrowers Achieved So Little Success in the United States?," IZA Discussion Papers 5212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franz Huber, 2010. "Do Clusters Really Matter for Innovation Practices in Information Technology? Questioning the Significance of Technological Knowledge Spillovers," DRUID Working Papers 10-21, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Christoph Hornych & Matthias Brachert, 2010. "Determinanten der Vernetzung von Unternehmen der deutschen Photovoltaik-Industrie," IWH Discussion Papers 20, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Organizational Learning Strategies of Start-up Firms; Creating the Office Of Strategic Thinking (OST)," MPRA Paper 25536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Potter & Alessandra Proto & Marco Marchese, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development in the Marche Region, Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/12, OECD Publishing.
- Poschke, Markus, 2010. "Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 5202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth G. Huang & Fiona E. Murray, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Experiments in Science Policy: Analizing the Human Genome Project," DRUID Working Papers 10-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Finance and the Flat-World Hypothesis: Evidence from Crowd-Funding Entrepreneurs in the Arts," Working Papers 10-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Henk Kox & George van Leeuwen & Henry van der Wiel, 2010. "Small firms captive in a box like lobsters," CPB Discussion Paper 158, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long & Hirotaka Miura, 2010. "Where to Find Positive Productivity Spillovers from FDI in China: Disaggregated Analysis," Working Papers 142010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.