Fractional Multinomial Response Models With An Application To Expenditure Shares
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adel Bosch and Steven F. Koch, 2014.
"Using a Natural Experiment to Examine Tobacco Tax Regressivity,"
434, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Adel Bosch & Steven F. Koch, 2014. "Using a Natural Experiment to Examine Tobacco Tax Regressivity," Working Papers 201424, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Allen, James E. IV, 2014. "Determinants of Land Allocation in a Multi-Crop Farming System: An Application of the Fractional Multinomial Logit Model to Agricultural Households in Mali," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170175, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John Mullahy, 2010.
"Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models,"
NBER Working Papers
16354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy, 2011. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation Of Econometric Share Models," Working Papers 201133, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Mark Musumba & Mjelde & Adusumilli, 2015. "Remittance receipts and allocation: a study of three African countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(59), pages 6375-6389, December.
- Becker, Gideon, 2014. "The portfolio structure of German households: A multinomial fractional response approach with unobserved heterogeneity," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 74, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Cho, Sung Ju & McCarl, Bruce A. & Wu, Ximing, 2014. "Climate Change Adaptation and Shifts in Land Use for Major Crops in the U.S," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170015, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsExpenditure Shares; Multinomial Fractional Logit.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-10-23 (Africa)
- NEP-DCM-2010-10-23 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2010-10-23 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.