Report NEP-DCM-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lam, K.Y. & Koning, A.J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Ranking Models in Conjoint Analysis," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-51, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Steven F. Koch, 2010. "Fractional Multinomial Response Models With An Application To Expenditure Shares," Working Papers 201021, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Raun Mørkbak, Morten & Bøye Olsen, Søren, 2010. "The first time is the hardest: A test of ordering effects in choice experiments," Working Papers in Economics 470, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Roy-Vigneault & Daniel Rondeau & Maurice Doyon & Christian A. Vossler, 2010. "Truth in Consequentiality: Theory and Field Evidence on Discrete Choice Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-43, CIRANO.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanming Fang & Yang Wang, 2010. "Estimating Dynamic Discrete Choice Models with Hyperbolic Discounting, with an Application to Mammography Decisions," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.