Zimbabwe’s Black Market for Foreign Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2008.
"Black Market and Official Exchange Rates: Long-run Equilibrium and Short-run Dynamics,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 401-412, August.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "Black Market And Official Exchange Rates:Long-Run Equilibrium And Short-Run Dynamics," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2006. "Black Market and Official Exchange Rates: Long-Run Equilibrium and Short-Run Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1851, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "Black Market And Official Exchange Rates:Long-Run Equilibrium And Short-Run Dynamics," Public Policy Discussion Papers 05-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Daniel Valente Dantas & Clarice Pechman & Roberto de Rezende Rocha & Demetrio SimÅes, 1983. "The Black Market for Dollars in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 25-40.
- Lindauer, David L., 1989. "Parallel, fragmented, or black? Defining market structure in developing economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1871-1880, December.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
- Derrese Degefa, 2001. "The Parallel Foreign Exchange Market And Macroeconomic Performance In Ethiopia," Research Papers RP_107, African Economic Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack Market Exchange Rate; Black Market Premium; Foreign Exchange Controls; Cointegration; Granger Causality;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-11-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-11-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-11-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .