Report NEP-IFN-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsuyoshi Okimoto & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2007. "Financial Market Integration and World Economic Stabilization toward Purchasing Power Parity," Working Papers 1138, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold & Ronald MacDonald & Casper G. de Vries, 2007. "IMF Support and Inter-regime Exchange rate Volatility," Working Papers 2007_37, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bussière, Matthieu, 2007. "Exchange rate pass-through to trade prices: the role of non-linearities and asymmetries," Working Paper Series 0822, European Central Bank.
- Chris D'Souza, 2007. "Where Does Price Discovery Occur in FX Markets?," Staff Working Papers 07-52, Bank of Canada.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ali Dib & Lawrence Schembri, 2007. "Canada's Pioneering Experience with a Flexible Exchange Rate in the 1950s:(Hard) Lessons Learned for Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 13605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Dong, 2007. "Expenditure-Switching Effect and the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Staff Working Papers 07-54, Bank of Canada.
- Marques, Luis B, 2007. "The Costs to Consumers of a Depreciated Conversion Rate to the Euro," MPRA Paper 5723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Funke, Michael & Gronwald, Marc, 2007. "The Undisclosed Renminbi Basket: Are The Markets Telling Us Something About Where The Renminbi - US Dollar Exchange Rate Is Going?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios & Enrique Sentana, 2007. "Testing Uncovered Interest Parity: A Continuous-Time Approach," Staff Working Papers 07-53, Bank of Canada.
- Bond, Derek & Harrison, Michael J. & O'Brien, Edward J., 2007. "Modelling Ireland’s exchange rates: from EMS to EMU," Working Paper Series 0823, European Central Bank.
- Albert Makochekanwa, 2007. "Zimbabwe’s Black Market for Foreign Exchange," Working Papers 200713, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Marques, Luis B, 2007. "Welfare Implications of Exchange Rate Changes," MPRA Paper 5721, University Library of Munich, Germany.