Expenditure-Switching Effect and the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson Mark & Steven Lugauer & Clayton Sadler, 2012.
"The Role of Household Saving in the Economic Rise of China,"
004, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2013. "The Role of Household Saving in the Economic Rise of China," Working Papers 042013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Barnett, William A. & Eryilmaz, Unal, 2013.
"Hopf bifurcation in the Clarida, Gali, and Gertler model,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 401-404.
- Barnett, William A. & Eryilmaz, Unal, 2012. "Hopf bifurcation in the Clarida, Gali, and Gertler model," MPRA Paper 40668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Unal Eryilmaz, 2012. "Hopf Bifurcation in the Clarida, Gali, and Gertler Model," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201211, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes," IMF Working Papers 09/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Wang, Jian, 2010.
"Home bias, exchange rate disconnect, and optimal exchange rate policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Wang, Jian, 2007. "Home bias, exchange rate disconnect, and optimal exchange rate policy," Working Papers 0701, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Charles Engel, 2009. "Pass-Through, Exchange Rates, and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(s1), pages 177-185, February.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate regimes; International topics;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-11-17 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:07-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .