Does South Africa Have the Potential and Capacity to Grow at 7 Per Cent?: A Labour Market Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007.
"Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in South Africa,"
11/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "Identifying Aggregate Supply and Demand Shocks in South Africa," CID Working Papers 164, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Johannes Hermanus Kemp, 2015.
"Measuring Potential Output for the South African Economy: Embedding Information About the Financial Cycle,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(4), pages 549-568, December.
- Harri Kemp, 2014. "Measuring potential output for the South African economy: Embedding information about the financial cycle," Working Papers 03/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscapacity utilisation; potential output; NAWRU; macro-econometric model;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .