Does China's overseas lending favor One Belt One Road countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2015. "The Next Generation of the Penn World Table," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3150-3182, October.
- Horn, Sebastian & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2019.
"China's overseas lending,"
Kiel Working Papers
2132, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sebastian Horn & Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2019. "China’s Overseas Lending," NBER Working Papers 26050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horn, Sebastian & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2019. "China's Overseas Lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 13867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2012.
"Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles, and Financial Crises, 1870-2008,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 1029-1061, April.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aart Kraay, 2014.
"Government Spending Multipliers in Developing Countries: Evidence from Lending by Official Creditors,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 170-208, October.
- Kraay, Aart, 2012. "Government spending multipliers in developing countries : evidence from lending by official creditors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6099, The World Bank.
- Du, Julan & Zhang, Yifei, 2018. "Does One Belt One Road initiative promote Chinese overseas direct investment?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 189-205.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2013.
"The Missing Wealth of Nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net Debtors or net Creditors?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(3), pages 1321-1364.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The missing wealth of nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net debtors or net creditors?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00565224, HAL.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2013. "The Missing Wealth of Nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net Debtors or net Creditors?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01053616, HAL.
- Robert Inklaar & Pieter Woltjer & Daniel Gallardo Albarrán, 2019. "The Composition of Capital and Cross-Country Productivity Comparisons," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 36, pages 34-52, Spring.
- Dinc, I. Serdar, 2005. "Politicians and banks: Political influences on government-owned banks in emerging markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 453-479, August.
- Ross Levine & Asli Demirgüč-Kunt & Allen N. Berger & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2004. "Introduction: Bank concentration and competition: an evolution in the making," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 433-451.
- Berger, Allen N, et al, 2004. "Bank Concentration and Competition: An Evolution in the Making," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 433-451, June.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 1981. "The international financial role of U.S. commercial banks: Past and future," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-16, March.
- Haiou Mao & Guanchun Liu & Chengsi Zhang & Rao Muhammad Atif, 2019. "Does Belt and Road Initiative Hurt Node Countries? A Study from Export Perspective," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(7), pages 1472-1485, May.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational lending; One Belt One Road;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:97954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.