Блокчейн и институциональная сложность: постинституционализм vs. неоинституционализм
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:30:y:1993:i:1:p:131-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- repec:spr:intere:v:52:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10272-017-0700-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs,"
Chapters, in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 17, pages 298-312,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 20-34, June.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2011. "Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 20-34.
- Clifford Bekar & Kenneth Carlaw & Richard Lipsey, 2018.
"General purpose technologies in theory, application and controversy: a review,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1005-1033, December.
- Clifford Bekar & Kenneth Carlaw & Richard Lipsey, 2016. "General Purpose Technologies in Theory, Applications and Controversy: A Review," Discussion Papers dp16-15, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:28:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0548-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:jinsec:v:14:y:2018:i:04:p:639-658_00 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; institutional complexity; transactions; transaction costs; transaction value; post-institutionalism;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Modern Monetary Theory;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2019-09-30 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.