Technical change in Developing Countries: A dynamic model of adoption, learning and industry evolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996.
"Technological change and market structure: An evolutionary approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-226.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1991. "Technological Change And Market Structure: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsAdoption; learning; efficiency; entry ; exit; industrial dynamics; evolution; developing countries;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .