Strategic investment in technological innovations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stenbacka, Rune & Tombak, Mihkel M., 1994. "Strategic timing of adoption of new technologies under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 387-411, September.
- Sampath Rajagopalan & Medini R. Singh & Thomas E. Morton, 1998. "Capacity Expansion and Replacement in Growing Markets with Uncertain Technological Breakthroughs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 12-30, January.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., .
"On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach,"
312, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1981. "On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 395-405, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Preemption and Rent Equilization in the Adoption of New Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 383-401, July.
- Gotz, Georg, 2000. "Strategic timing of adoption of new technologies under uncertainty: A note," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 369-379, February.
- Hendricks, Kenneth & Weiss, Andrew & Wilson, Charles, 1987.
"The War of Attrition in Continuous Time with Complete Information,"
87-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Hendricks, Ken & Weiss, Andrew & Wilson, Charles A, 1988. "The War of Attrition in Continuous Time with Complete Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(4), pages 663-80, November.
- Leo K. Simon., 1987. "A Multistage Duel in Continuous Time," Economics Working Papers 8757, University of California at Berkeley.
- Simon, Leo K., 1987. "A Multistage Duel in Continuous Time," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7186g3c4, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Tsou, Ching-Shih, 1998. "Analysis and algorithm for the optimal investment times of new manufacturing technologies in a duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 632-645, September.
- Hendricks, Kenneth, 1992. "Reputations in the adoption of a new technology," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 663-677, December.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Weiss, Allen M., 1997. "Investment in technological innovations: An option pricing approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 397-416, June.
- Suresh K. Nair, 1995. "Modeling Strategic Investment Decisions Under Sequential Technological Change," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 282-297, February.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Lach, Saul & Rustichini, Aldo, 1995.
"Better Late Than Early: Vertical Differentiation in the Adoption of a New Technology,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 563-89, Winter.
- Prajit K. Dutta & Saul Lach & Aldo Rustichini, 1993. "Better Late Than Early: Vertical Differentiation in the Adoption of a New Technology," NBER Working Papers 4473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehmet Yorukoglu, 1998. "The Information Technology Productivity Paradox," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 551-592, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:144:y:2003:i:1:p:209-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.