Théorie et Applications en Microéconomie et Macroéconomie (TEAM) Paris, France
Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne
Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
33 1 55 43 42 00
+ 33 1 44 07 83 01
106-112 Bd de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13
RePEc:edi:teap1fr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ben Mimoun, Mohamed & Raies, Asma, 2008.
"Human capital investment and growth: A dynamic education model,"
9374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Ben Mimoun & Raies Asma, 2008. "Human Capital Investment and Growth: A Dynamic Education Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00650663, HAL.
- raies, asma, 2006. "The impacts of technological change, industry structure and Plant entry/exit on industry efficiency growth," MPRA Paper 9546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raies, asma, 2005. "Technical change in Developing Countries: A dynamic model of adoption, learning and industry evolution," MPRA Paper 9529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asma Raies, 2004. "Innovation, learning and productivity improvement in developing countries : a dynamic model of technological adoption and industry evolution," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04112, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raies Asma should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.