Report NEP-EDU-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2008. "The College Wage Premium and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK," Working Papers 200817, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ben Mimoun, Mohamed & Raies, Asma, 2008. "Human capital investment and growth: A dynamic education model," MPRA Paper 9374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Moutray, 2008. "Educational Attainment and Other Characteristics of the Self-Employed: An Examination using Data from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07cm, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Patricia O’ Reilly, 2008. "The Evolution of University Access Programmes in Ireland," Working Papers 200816, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2008. "Vers une convergence des modèles? une réflexion à la lumière des expériences européennes de réforme des systèmes d'enseignement supérieur," DULBEA Working Papers 08-15.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Justina Fischer & Torberg Falch, 2008. "Does a generous welfare state crowd out student effort? Panel data evidence from international student tests," TWI Research Paper Series 25, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.