Report NEP-HRM-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Mimoun, Mohamed & Raies, Asma, 2008. "Human capital investment and growth: A dynamic education model," MPRA Paper 9374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2008. "The dynamics of knowledge diversity and economic growth," MPRA Paper 9514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Riccarda Longaretti, 2008. "Federalism, Education-Related Public Good and Growth when Agents are Heterogeneou," Working Papers 138, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Chad Moutray, 2008. "Educational Attainment and Other Characteristics of the Self-Employed: An Examination using Data from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07cm, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Ramon Gomez-Salvador & Nadine Leiner-Killinger, 2008. "An analysis of youth unemployment in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 89, European Central Bank.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2008. "The College Wage Premium and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK," Working Papers 200817, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justina Fischer & Torberg Falch, 2008. "Does a generous welfare state crowd out student effort? Panel data evidence from international student tests," TWI Research Paper Series 25, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.