Digital Government: ICT and Public Sector Management in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2018. "Digital Agriculture: Mobile Phones, Internet & Agricultural Development in Africa," MPRA Paper 90359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2010.
"Income distribution determinants and public spending efficiency,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(3), pages 367-389, September.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Income Distribution Determinants and Public Spending Efficiency," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito, 2008. "Income distribution determinants and public spending efficiency," Working Paper Series 861, European Central Bank.
- Markusen, James R., 2013. "Putting per-capita income back into trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 255-265.
- Jose A. Puppim De Oliveira & Yijia Jing & Paul Collins & Shuhua Monica Liu & Qianli Yuan, 2015. "The Evolution of Information and Communication Technology in Public Administration," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 140-151, May.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Evans, Olaniyi & Adeniji, Sesan & Nwaogwugwu, Isaac & Kelikume, Ikechukwu & Dakare, Olamitunji & Oke, Olubode, 2018. "The relative effect of monetary and fiscal policy on economic development in Africa: a GMM approach to the St. Louis equation," BizEcons Quarterly, Strides Educational Foundation, vol. 2, pages 3-23.
- Olaniyi Evans, 2019. "Digital politics: internet and democracy in Africa," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 46(1), pages 169-191, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital Government; ICT; Public Sector Management; public value; e-government;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2019-02-04 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-KNM-2019-02-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PAY-2019-02-04 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:91628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.