Is the United States of America (USA) really being made great again? witty insights from the Box-Jenkins ARIMA approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime Martinez-Martin, 2014.
"Real-time forecasting US GDP from small-scale factor models,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 347-364, August.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime MartÃinez-Martin, 2012. "Real-time forecasting US GDP from small-scale factor models," Working Papers 1210, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Máximo Camacho & Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2014. "Real-time forecasting us GDP from small-scale factor models," Working Papers 1425, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Guangling â€˜Daveâ€™ Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2007.
"Forecasting the South African Economy: A DSGE-VAR Approach,"
51, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2007. "Forecasting the South African Economy: A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers 200724, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Liu, G. & Gupta, R. & Schaling, E., 2008. "Forecasting the South African Economy : A DSGE-VAR Approach," Discussion Paper 2008-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guangling (dave Liu & Rangan Gupta, 2007.
"A Small‐Scale Dsge Model For Forecasting The South African Economy,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(2), pages 179-193, June.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta, 2006. "A Small-Scale DSGE Model for Forecasting the South African Economy," Working Papers 200621, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2018. "Box-Jenkins ARIMA approach to predicting net FDI inflows in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 87737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta, 2007.
"FORECASTING THE SOUTH AFRICAN ECONOMY WITH GIBBS SAMPLED BVECMs,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(4), pages 631-643, December.
- Rangan Gupta, 2007. "Forecasting the South African Economy with Gibbs Sampled BVECMs," Working Papers 200701, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Karim Barhoumi & Olivier Darné & Laurent Ferrara & Bertrand Pluyaud, 2012. "Monthly Gdp Forecasting Using Bridge Models: Application For The French Economy," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(Supplemen), pages 53-70, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; GDP; USA;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:91353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.