Mapping the UK domestic and global value chains from a Brexit perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Minford, Patrick, 2016. "Understanding UK trade agreements with the EU and other countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Koen De Backer & Dorothee Flaig, 2017. "The future of global value chains: Business as usual or “a new normal”?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 41, OECD Publishing.
- Mulabdic,Alen & Osnago,Alberto & Ruta,Michele, 2017. "Deep integration and UK-EU trade relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7947, The World Bank.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2011. "21st century regionalism: Filling the gap between 21st century trade and 20th century trade rules," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Connell, William & Simons, Wouter & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2017. "Global Value Chains, Trade Shocks And Jobs: An Application to Brexit," CEPR Discussion Papers 12303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rita Cappariello, 2017. "Brexit: estimating tariff costs for EU countries in a new trade regime with the UK," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 381, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Value Chains; BREXIT; input-output analysis; network analysis; trade costs; competitiveness;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.