Is joy an emotional function of age and gender?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darin P. Smith & Charles H. Hillman & Aaron R. Duley, 2005. "Influences of Age on Emotional Reactivity During Picture Processing," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 60(1), pages 49-56.
- Alvi, Mohsin & Naz, Farah & Khan, M. Mubashir Q. & Mirza, Mohammad Haris & Ikram, Midra & Bux, Ameer, 2016. "Analyzing the Pattern of Smoker in Karachi," MPRA Paper 71973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvi, Mohsin & Surani, Mehreen & Hirani, Saneea, 2013. "The Effect of Performance Evaluation on Employee’s Job Satisfaction in Pakistan International Airlines Corporation (2013)," MPRA Paper 46415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDispositional Positive Emotion Scale (DPES); Gender; Age; Independent Sample T-test; Anova;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2018-07-23 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2018-07-23 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2018-07-23 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.