Social responsibility in a bilateral monopoly with R&D
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988. "Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria," Papers 88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2015.
"Incentives, performance and desirability of socially responsible firms in a Cournot oligopoly,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 40-48.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers wp723, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "On the Stability of Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria with CSR Firms," Working Papers wp768, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Liu, Chih-Chen & Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2015. "Strategic environmental corporate social responsibility in a differentiated duopoly market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 108-111.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility or Payoff Asymmetry? A Study of an Endogenous Timing Game," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 457-473, October.
- Björn Brand & Michael Grothe, 2015. "Social responsibility in a bilateral monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 275-289, July.
- Brand, Björn & Grothe, Michael, 2013. "A note on ‘Corporate Social Responsibility and Marketing Channel Coordination’," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 324-327.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2015. "Should Firms Employ Personalized Pricing?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 887-903, October.
- Chen, Charlie L. & Liu, Qian & Li, Jie & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and downstream price competition with retailer's effort," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-54.
- Kopel, Michael & Brand, Björn, 2012. "Socially responsible firms and endogenous choice of strategic incentives," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 982-989.
- Goering, Gregory E., 2012. "Corporate social responsibility and marketing channel coordination," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 142-148.
- Gregory E. Goering, 2014. "The Profit‐Maximizing Case for Corporate Social Responsibility in a Bilateral Monopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(7), pages 493-499, October.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina D. Forget, 2015.
"The Economics Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm-Level Perspective Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 112-130, February.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2014. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm Level Perspective Survey," Post-Print hal-01410617, HAL.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:124:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0565-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2009. "Payoff dominance and risk dominance in the observable delay game: a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 265-272, July.
- Kosuke Hirose & Sang-ho Lee & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2017. "Environmental corporate social responsibility : A note on the first-mover advantage under price competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 214-221.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Lili Xu, 2018.
"Endogenous timing in private and mixed duopolies with emission taxes,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 175-201, June.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Xu, Lili, 2017. "Endogenous timing in private and mixed duopolies with emission taxes," MPRA Paper 80342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2016. "Network externalities and corporate social responsibility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2043-2050.
- repec:hit:hitjec:v:59:y:2018:i:1:p:25-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018.
"The Timing Of Environmental Tax Policy With A Consumer-Friendly Firm,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 59(1), pages 25-43, June.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "The timing of environmental tax policy with a consumer-friendly firm," MPRA Paper 85393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0064-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial responsibility; R&D investment; fixed-timing game; endogenous-timing game;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2018-07-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2018-07-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2018-07-23 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.