Corporate social responsibility and downstream price competition with retailer's effort
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2015.
"Incentives, performance and desirability of socially responsible firms in a Cournot oligopoly,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 40-48.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers wp723, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "On the Stability of Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria with CSR Firms," Working Papers wp768, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Liu, Chih-Chen & Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2015. "Strategic environmental corporate social responsibility in a differentiated duopoly market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 108-111.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility or Payoff Asymmetry? A Study of an Endogenous Timing Game," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 457-473, October.
- Björn Brand & Michael Grothe, 2015. "Social responsibility in a bilateral monopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 275-289, July.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2013.
"Certification of corporate social responsibility activities in oligopolistic markets,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 282-309, February.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2011. "Certification of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 1103, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "Certification of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 2012/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Goering, Gregory E., 2008. "Welfare impacts of a non-profit firm in mixed commercial markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 326-334, December.
- Goering, Gregory E., 2012. "Corporate social responsibility and marketing channel coordination," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 142-148.
- Gregory E. Goering, 2014. "The Profit‐Maximizing Case for Corporate Social Responsibility in a Bilateral Monopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(7), pages 493-499, October.
- Leonard F. S. Wang & Ya‐Chin Wang & Lihong Zhao, 2012. "Tariff Policy And Welfare In An International Duopoly With Consumer‐Friendly Initiative," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 56-64, January.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Hung-Yi Chen & Leonard F. S. Wang & Shih-Jye Wu, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and International Competition: A Welfare Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 625-638, August.
- George Symeonidis, 2008. "Downstream Competition, Bargaining, and Welfare," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 247-270, March.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2014. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility Activities and Corporate Governance in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(7), pages 460-473, October.
- Dobson, Paul W. & Waterson, Michael, 2007. "The competition effects of industry-wide vertical price fixing in bilateral oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 935-962, October.
- Franz Wirl, 2015. "Downstream and upstream oligopolies when retailer’s effort matters," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 99-127, October.
- Oystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind & Greg Shaffer, 2013. "Turning the Page on Business Formats for Digital Platforms: Does Apple's Agency Model Soften Competition?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4362, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory E. Goering, 2007. "The strategic use of managerial incentives in a non-profit firm mixed duopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 83-91.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Vertically structure; Retailer's effort; Pricing rule; Social welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:46:y:2016:i:c:p:36-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.