Payoff dominance and risk dominance in the observable delay game: a note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004.
"Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000. "Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Miguel Fonseca & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2006.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly: experimental evidence,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(3), pages 443-456, October.
- Fonseca, M.A. & Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2006. "Endogenous timing in duopoly : Experimental evidence," Other publications TiSEM 4ce35136-68ab-4ee4-a119-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fonseca, M.A. & Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2005. "Endogenous Timing in Duopoly : Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2005-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988. "Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria," Papers 88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Raymond Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1988.
773, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yoshihiro Tomaru & Masayuki Saito, 2010. "Mixed Duopoly, Privatization And Subsidization In An Endogenous Timing Framework," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(1), pages 41-59, 01.
- Furth, D. & Kovenock, D., 1990.
"Price Leadership In A Duopoly With Capacity Constraints And Product Differentiation,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
992, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Dave Furth & Dan Kovenock, 1993. "Price leadership in a duopoly with capacity constraints and product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Ishibashi, Ikuo & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "R&D competition between public and private sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1347-1366, August.
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 181-185, November.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1982. "Price Leadership: A Theoretical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(193), pages 11-20, February.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1984. "Profitability of export restraint," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 335-343, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:97:y:2009:i:3:p:265-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.