Report NEP-COM-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chenavaz, Régis & Paraschiv, Corina, 2018. "Dynamic pricing for inventories with reference price effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Hirose, Kosuke, 2018. "Endogenous Timing in a Price-Setting Mixed Oligopoly," MPRA Paper 87285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt & Frank Stähler, 2018. "How Importers May Hedge Demand Uncertainty," Discussion Papers dp18-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Garcia, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "Social responsibility in a bilateral monopoly with R&D," MPRA Paper 87200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfaro, Laura & Bloom, Nick & Conconi, Paola & Fadinger, Harald & Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F. & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2018. "Come together: firm boundaries and delegation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88698, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heidhues, Paul & Köszegi, Botond, 2018. "Behavioral Industrial Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 12988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timo Klein, 2018. "Autonomous Algorithmic Collusion: Q-Learning Under Sequantial Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-056/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 13 Jul 2019.
- Madhuparna Ganguly & Rupayan Pal, 2018. "Signaling through public antitrust enforcement: A Generalization," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- SUZUKI Masabumi, 2018. "Legal Issues Concerning Standard Essential Patents: International trends and Japan's strategy (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2018. "Product innovation by supplying in domestic and foreign markets," Working Papers 2018-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Anderson, Simon P & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2018. "The importance of consumer multi-homing (joint purchases) for market performance: mergers and entry in media markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 13022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guerino Ardizzi & Michele Savini Zangrandi, 2018. "The impact of the interchange fee regulation on merchants: evidence from Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 434, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Françoise Vasselin, 2018. "The Competition Between Cash and Mobile Payments in Markets with Mobile Partnerships A Monetary Search Model Point of View," Working Papers hal-01722404, HAL.
- Robin Lindsey & André de Palma & Hugo Silva, 2018. "Equilibrium in a dynamic model of congestion with large and small users," Working Papers hal-01760135, HAL.
- Patrice CASSAGNARD & Pierre REGIBEAU, 2018. "Collective Entry Deterrence and Free Riding: Airbus and Boeing in China," Working Papers 2017-2018_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2018.
- Bardey, David & Siciliani, Luigi, 2018. "Nursing Homes'Competition and Distributional Implications when the Market is Two-Sided," TSE Working Papers 18-931, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pavlova, Natalia (Павлова, Наталья) & Morozov, Anton (Морозов, Антон), 2018.
"Markets in the Field of the State Defense Order: Opportunities and Limitations for the Development of Competition
[Рынки В Сфере Государственного Оборонного Заказа: Возможности И Ограничения Для Ра," Working Papers 061811, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Grubb, M. & Newbery, D., 2018. "UK Electricity Market Reform and the Energy Transition: Emerging Lessons," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1834, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, M., 2018. "The European Single Market in Electricity: An Economic Assessment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1832, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Massimo FLORIO & Matteo FERRARIS & Daniela VANDONE, 2018. "State-Owned Enterprises: Rationales for Mergers and Acquisitions," CIRIEC Working Papers 1801, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.