Corporate Overseas Debt Issuance in the Context of Global Liquidity Transmission
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1999.
"Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing, and inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 345-368, December.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1997. "Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing and inference," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 365, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Lo & Kenneth Rogoff, 2015. "Secular stagnation, debt overhang and other rationales for sluggish growth, six years on," BIS Working Papers 482, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2015.
"Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises: Some Lessons Learned and Those Forgotten,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics,
University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(4), pages 5-17, June.
- Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2013. "Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises; Some Lessons Learned and Those Forgotten," IMF Working Papers 13/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2013. "Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises: Some Lessons Learned and Those Forgotten," CEPR Discussion Papers 9750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip Turner, 2014. "The global long-term interest rate, financial risks and policy choices in EMEs," BIS Working Papers 441, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2015.
"Trilemmas and Tradeoffs: Living with Financial Globalization,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Claudio Raddatz & Diego Saravia & Jaume Ventura (ed.), Global Liquidity, Spillovers to Emerging Markets and Policy Responses, edition 1, volume 20, chapter 2, pages 013-078
Central Bank of Chile.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2015. "Trilemmas and trade-offs: living with financial globalisation," BIS Working Papers 480, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael Chui & Ingo Fender & Vladyslav Sushko, 2014. "Risks related to EME corporate balance sheets: the role of leverage and currency mismatch," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013.
"Transmitting Global Liquidity to East Asia: Policy Rates, Bond Yields, Currencies and Dollar Credit,"
152013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Transmitting global liquidity to East Asia: policy rates, bond yields, currencies and dollar credit," BIS Working Papers 431, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:3:p:703-749. is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2017.
"Global Dollar Credit and Carry Trades: A Firm-Level Analysis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(3), pages 703-749.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Global dollar credit and carry trades: a firm-level analysis," BIS Working Papers 510, Bank for International Settlements.
- Susan Black & Anella Munro, 2010. "Why issue bonds offshore?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 97-144 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kyuil Chung & Jong-Eun Lee & Elena Loukoianova & Hail Park & Hyun Song Shin, 2015.
"Global liquidity through the lens of monetary aggregates,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 231-290.
- Kyuil Chung & Jong-Eun Lee & Elena Loukoianova & Hail Park & Hyun S Shin, 2014. "Global Liquidity through the Lens of Monetary Aggregates," IMF Working Papers 14/9, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Overseas Debt; Global Liquidity; Carry Trade Hypothesis; Monetary Policy Spillover;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2018-01-15 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-01-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2018-01-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:83476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.