Report NEP-OPM-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Kuester, Keith & Müller, Gernot J., 2017. "Fixed on flexible rethink exchange rate regimes after the Great Recession," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86154, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huang, Anni & Kishor, N. Kundan, 2017. "Corporate Overseas Debt Issuance in the Context of Global Liquidity Transmission," MPRA Paper 83476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2017. "Do Governments Drive Global Trade Imbalances?," Working Paper Series WP17-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Philip Sauré & Andrei Levchenko & Raphael Auer, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," 2017 Meeting Papers 1208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Craighead, William, 2017. "Intermediate Goods and Exchange Rate Disconnect," MPRA Paper 83075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drechsel, Thomas & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2017. "Commodity booms and busts in emerging economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86152, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou, 2017. "Advanced economies and emerging markets: dissecting the drivers of business cycle synchronization," Working Papers 238, Bank of Greece.
- Antonia López-Villavicencio & Marc Pourroy, 2017. "IT Countries: A Breed Apart? the case of Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers halshs-01614817, HAL.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Anni & Kishor, N. Kundan, 2017. "The Rise of Dollar Credit in Emerging Market Economies and US Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 83474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Cardaci & Francesco Saraceno, 2017. "Inequality and Imbalances : a Monetary Union Agent-Based Model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).